Saturday, May 5, 2012

Deb

The outgoing and and courteous manner with which Deb connects with people quickly became obvious  the first time I met Deb; I was  at the local skate park sitting on the grass watching the bustle when Deb came over and started a conversation, overcoming the awkwardness with authenticity and patience.
Deb is currently studying level 4 Business administration, and inspired by 'The Apprentice' (TV2) she hopes to be a manager one day. Deeper down though she dreams of traveling the globe and sharing the message of hope, the hope and confidence that her own youth leader have helped her find. Deb has a quiet purposefulness about her and I am sure that she will find many situations where her vision and abilities will help her cross social barriers, run businesses and share the hope that is found in the good news of Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment